1. Enjoying grocery shopping is something that I never thought I would do, again. But its happened folks. I don’t mind it at all, and actually sometimes look forward to it. I do miss grocery delivery though…like for when I was sick for a week.
2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear a one piece…jumper…but I think that won’t happen until I lose 70 pounds…if ever. I just think they are so cute on people.
3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is following Jesus…and keeping my children alive and well.
4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I’d choose beach vacation, every time. Though, I do LOVE mountains and love living in Redding where I can see them again everyday, like my childhood. But I miss the ocean, so much.
5. A talent I wish I had is that I wish I was naturally good at painting or cooking. I suppose a love for cooking would be helpful because it’s not hard and I can do it, I just don’t enjoy it as much as I think I could…and I love painting but I’m not an original with it- and that’s the best part about a painting.
6. A talent I do have is decorating. I LOVE to decorate…and I love the challenge of different houses and rooms…though, our current house is not inspiring me at all.
7. This week was pretty tough physically because of a fast/cleanse I did…but my time with Jesus was so sweet- that I’d choose it again and again.
8. I am looking forward to next week…SPRING BREAK and headed to my parents for the week with the kiddos. Bart will join us for Easter weekend. I would never want to fly with my 3 kids alone but driving for 11 hours doesn’t seem as daunting. Ha. We’ll see what I think after next week.