For those of you who don’t know…the cute girl in the picture is my little sister Erica. We are almost 7 years part- yes, drop the jaw, it’s crazy right? And while I didn’t always enjoy having her around in my younger years (my fault entirely), I can’t imagine life without her now. She is literally the only person I talk to on the phone on a regular basis- (and I hate phone talking usually) But somehow, I never mind talking to Erica. She always listens to me faithfully, and even when she has huge news to share, she’s patient until I am done talking about brink’s drool or whatever lame thing I am blabbering on about.
She just came to visit for 3 days last week…and while the trip was WAY too short, I was reminded about how amazing she is and how much I would LOVE if she moved to Missouri for a few months. She just knows me so well. She is the easiest person in the whole world to be around and should really have the middle name “peace”- and come with a sticker attached that reads “best friend ever.” I have learned a lot from her- how to quickly forgive (still working on that) and let things go and see other people’s points of view to name a few. It’s funny though, that sometimes I still think she’s going to backwash into my soda even though she’s 23 years old now, it’s just that baby sister mentality- sorry Pook!
Anyway, back to the purpose of this post…below is a list of reasons why my sister Erica should move to Missouri- all of which are very convincing I am sure.
1. Free room and board- a sick basement apartment all to yourself. 🙂
2. Farrell babies…they want to know their auntie erica!!! And I’ll need all the help I can get 🙂
3. Brinks- your favorite new cuddle partner. She stares longingly out the window almost as much as I do…for your return.
4. Bart’s dance moves- he is willing to teach you, as long as you spend hours looking at his only photo adventure- haha.
5. Kansas City bbq…which you still have never tasted. It’s heaven in a meat. huh?
6. You’ll have a Hulu watching partner!
7. We can cook and bake new fun things together- as well as some of the oldies…like grub and dutch babies.
8. Instant access to the prophecy rooms whenever you want it.
9. Crafty sister times…any time.
10. I really really want to live in the same place as you for once in our lives (now that we’re friends) !!!!!!!! You’re the best sister in the world!