Confession: I totally stole this from another blog. And of course, it’s my attempt to provide some regular content to this space…but I’m sure it’ll run its course like dream lists and confessionals and whatever other grand schemes I’ve had. So, for now- enjoy the random.
fill in the blank friday
2. My best friend is the greatest. He’s funny and hot and gives really good hugs. He is also so generous he gave me his last name 😉
3. If I could live in a different era it would be the future…where they have invented a dishwasher loader and launderer that one can buy for cheap. No really, I would pick like the prairie days where women wore long flowy skirts hiked up to their chest…no need for sucking it in. hehe. ok, next question.
4. I like mango cilantro candles and kona k-cups and my new style; and no it doesn’t include jumpers or aprons.
5. If you only know one thing about me it should be that I will laugh at most things you say but I’m not trying to laugh at you in an insensitive way…I just like to giggle.
6. My favorite book of all time is the Bible of course.
7. The one beauty product I couldn’t live without is eyeliner- and I only use MAC or Stila ones…black, blue, green…it makes me look awake when I don’t feel it.
8. Blogging is a little boring for me right now. Just wait about a month and it’ll get good again. I think.
9. If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with Morgan Freeman. He’s pretty much the awesomest. I would kinda like to adopt him as my kiddo’s godfather…not that they have one of those or anything, but it’d be cool.
10. One of the best feelings in the world is when I hear the garage door opening and know that Bart will be walking in the door at any moment…and a close second is feeling Josi’s arms wrapped tightly around me.