1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is one blank I cannot fill…I like many movies but most I will not re-watch. The ones I can think of right now and am willing to watch over and over include: Maid in Manhattan, the Bourne Trilogy, Footloose, Taken, Gladiator, Hitch, Iron Man, The Blind Side and Elf.
fill in the blank friday- movie style
2. My favorite movie as a child was probably The Sound of Music or Anne of Green Gables…or The Man from Snowy River.
3. The best movie quote ever is from the cutest animated movie ever- Horton Hears a Who– when little Katie says “In my world everyone is a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies.” For your viewing pleasure I couldn’t help but post the youtube clip here. Watch until the end- bc perhaps my favoritist part is when she’s backing up.
4. My favorite actress is a toss up between Sandra Bullock and Jlo- I know, weird right? But true. My favorite actor is Morgan Freeman, as discussed last week.
5. The movie I could watch over and over is see question 1.
6. My favorite movie genre is adventure…or a decently clean drama. I am a sucker for cheese too tho, see all answers in this post.
7. A movie I’d like to watch this weekend is the new Bourne movie…The Bourne Legacy date night comin’ up baby!!
8. Last few movies I’ve seen in a theatre are “The Help”, “Water for Elephants”, “Hunger Games”, and the “Avengers”. As you can tell from that time span…I don’t get to the movies too often.
9. The place I rent most of my movies from is amazon instant videos.
10. If I could be a star in any movie ever made I would be Drew Barrymore in Never Been Kissed…or Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality…or Jack Bauer’s assistant.
BONUS: The genre of movie that I cannot stand to watch is all horror movies and most sci-fi.