1. The best day ever was June 6, 2010 and August 29, 2011. Those are not the birthdays of our sons but the days they were given to us for good. Ohhhhhh the joy! Before then, October 28, 2006- our wedding day was the bestest.
2. My favorite meal of the day is lunch because i only have to make it for myself (usually) and i like meats and cheeses and veggies and theres no rules on what’s for lunch. heheh
3. This weekend my sister and I are gonna rock out…okay, not really- but bye bye barty..it’s a girl party (ok, there are 2 little boys still here)!
4. Never in my life have I been so excited to see the ocean…this time I won’t have to leave after one week. I can visit every day- and I’ll probably cry (happy tears) each time for awhile. Thank you Jesus!!!
5. The only thing better than chocolate is sleeping-in.
6. I could really do with some fall mums…I know- a lame answer. But I’ve stopped myself from buying them bc we’re moving and I don’t want them to die. I saw a pin last week that had mums planted in a dug-out pumpkin. Hello Fall!
7. The most recent thing I bought myself was the coolest shoes ever. They are a cross between a leather boot and a moccasin.