1. When it comes to holiday shopping, I do it almost ALL exclusively (I realize those two words are the same) online. Yes. I hate crowded shopping areas any time of the year but it gets especially bad in December.
2. A few things on my Chritmas wish list are… black TOMS, etsy gift card, anthro pie plate, a yellow clock…
3. An intangible gift I would like to receive is a day without any duties.
4. A gift I would like to give this year is the really nice expensive surf board bart wants…alas. Someday.
5. My Christmas will be spent here in New Jersey. While I love going home for the holidays…I am more than psyched that my parents and sister are making the trek to the shore so we can still have family to celebrate with.
6. My most favorite Christmas gift of all time was possibly a plane ticket to Panama… but really, I love EVERY SINGLE YEAR’s presents..bc it doesn’t really matter what they are- I just love unwrapping gifts.
7. The best thing about the holidays is the cozy feeling of Christmas lights…the special focus on Jesus as a baby… and just the joy that surrounds this time of year.