fill in the blank wednesday
1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is plug in my phone and wrap myself up in my comforter.
2. When I can’t sleep I have fake RLS (restless leg syndrome) and make my eyes stay closed until I’ve had enough and then I sneak downstairs to read.
3. The first thing I do when I wake up is use the toilet…multiple times in a night usually.
4. When I’m tired I get whiny and super anti-social and hungry.
5. My dream bedroom would be one that had a view of the ocean from my window. It would be airy and bright. I’d have a real headboard (haven’t had one since we’ve been married, well…or before). Also my dream bedroom would come with a sheets changer and pillow fluffer.
6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be at my parent’s house in Washington, so I could head upstairs and sip coffee on the couch while I stare out at the ocean and the mountains.
7. The perfect temperature for my sleeping is probably 65 degrees or so. Cool and brisk so that I can wrap up in my down comforter and not sweat.
This entry was posted in random
. Bookmark the permalink